USLI’s specialty is small to medium-sized businesses, so we understand their needs best and can provide the right coverage at an affordable price. Our extensive selection of classifications allows you to select the coverage you need to protect your business assets and have peace of mind. Our available coverages include general liability, excess and umbrella liability, property damage, business interruption, inland marine floaters, special events and liquor liability.


Hospitality and Liquor


outdoor restaurant in city

Property Owners

Whether you are a business owner, building owner, tenant or landlord, we have a wide variety of products specific to your insurance needs. Our unique ability to pair insurance with your coverage needs is paired with superior service as well as competitive pricing.

We offer coverage for the following types of properties: Dwellings, apartments, vacant buildings, partially vacant buildings, offices and residential condominium owners.

contractor looking over floor plans


This category of insurance  includes coverages for various types of contractors or similar businesses, including general contractors, owners acting as general contractors, artisan/trade contractors, lawn care, janitorial, truckers, inland marine coverage, builders risk coverage and contractors equipment.

These products include coverage for multiple operations and were designed to accommodate the pricing needs for a wide variety of these types of businesses.

women working in a flower shop


Our Main Street Mercantile product provides insurance options to more than 75 different types of business. Some of these include book stores, florists, art galleries, antique stores, card/gift shops, collectibles/memorabilia shops and more.

These mercantile-type businesses have a specific set of coverage needs for potential claims. Whether it is property damage from a fire or a customer falling on the premises, we understand the potential risks associated with running these businesses.

women teaching piano

Schools and Learning Centers

Many types of schools are popping up across the U.S., and these types of establishments are becoming more popular. USLI provides coverage for more than 30 different types of schools, including music schools, tutoring centers, child cares, dance academies, theater/drama schools, cooking schools and wine tasting establishments.

When you want peace of mind so you can carry on with educating others, we step in to ensure you have proper coverage.

How do I learn more about USLI insurance products and buy coverage?

Submit a request online to receive more information and get connected to a USLI appointed agent near you. Get Started

Additional featured products:

Concessionaires and Vendors

We target street vendors, flea or farmers market operations, kiosks, stands, tables, booths, seasonal lots and mobile food trucks.

Beauty, Barber, Nail

Designed for salons with up to $3 million in annual sales, and we can consider independent operators, incidental massage services, incidental tanning operations and new ventures.

Fitness Centers

This product is for fitness centers, yoga/Pilates centers and personal trainers. We can consider incidental massage services and incidental tanning operations, meaning they should not be a big part of the business.