Welcome to the USLI Renewed You 2012 Wellness Challenge!
This challenge kicks off on January, 9 and runs for 12 weeks. By working as a team, you will support each other to continue your healthy habits. Each week, you will be given workouts and nutrition advice that you should do your best to follow and will earn points in doing so. Our Web site will be filled with an exercise and nutrition resource toolkit, designed by our own exercise physiologists. Participants will be encouraged to have at least one pair of dumbbells to use for basic resistance training exercises. All you need are a pair of sneakers, comfortable workout clothes and a competitive spirit for the New Year!
Rules and Regulations >>
For those unable to participate in the fitness challenge, but who would like to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and raise funds for a great cause, learn how USLI can help you get there >>
Join our mailing list to receive the latest
Renewed You News & Events >>
Submit your team photos >>
- Teams should consist of 2-5 individuals, and family members are welcome
- Each team will need a team captain
- Create a team name and submit an optional team picture
- Use the tools in the Renewed You Wellness Toolkit to help ensure your success
- Each team member must submit their individual points to their captain from Monday to Sunday
- The captain will report “points earned” every Monday on our Web site
- The weekly leading teams will be highlighted on our Web site; i.e. bragging rights for sticking to a healthy way of life
Final Standings Available Below!
Apr 13, 2012
1. Nemesis - Hull & Company
2. Mountain View - Monarch Insurance Services
3. Fantastic Figures & A Dude - R.E. Chaix & Associates Insurance Brokers
4. Solemates - Diversified Insurance Industries
5. Team Sassy - Chisholm & Associates
Full list of standings >>