- Competitive salary.
- Flexible Spending Account – medical and dependent day care accounts available with a debit card.
- Medical – 100 percent of monthly premiums paid by the company for you and your family. No waiting periods. We offer Personal Choice PPO (Preferred Provider Organization).
- Dental - PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) Dental plan option for you and your family.
- Voluntary Vision - Davis Vision through Independence Blue Cross.
- Adoption Assistance - $7,500 per year for qualified expenses.
- Health Advocate - your personal health advocate to help you and your family when you need to find healthcare services, resolve claim disputes or negotiate healthcare fees.
- HMS Employee Assistance Program - enhanced resource and referral service to assist you and your family in balancing work and life issues.
- UNUM Life Insurance - $50,000 benefit.
- Voluntary Life Insurance - options
include term life, whole life and universal life insurance policies.
- Short-term Disability - with 14-day
elimination period, covers 60 percent of weekly earnings up to $1,000 per week; max of 24 weeks.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability – Buy-up to cover 75 percent of your weekly earnings up to $1,000 per week; max of 24 weeks.
- Long-term Disability – 60 percent of monthly salary up to $20,000 per month (tax-free) after 24 weeks.
- Voluntary Supplemental Disability Income Insurance – in addition to group long-term disability, buy up to $2,000 per month with no underwriting, uni-sex discount rate of 25 percent, simple application, payroll deduction,
portable, guarantee issue of catastrophic rider.
- Voluntary Long-Term Care - various options available.
- Profit Sharing Plan - up to 15 percent of annual compensation to a maximum of $45,000 per year, vested over five years at 20 percent per year.
- 401(k) Plan - optional for you with immediate
- Discretionary Performance Bonus - all people considered for a cash bonus each year -
varies based on position, length of service, salary and individual and company performance.
- Vacation - minimum of two weeks vacation (up to four weeks after 15+ years).
- Personal Days - two per calendar year.
- Sick Days - six per year - accumulate up to a maximum of 18 available in a given year.
- Membership at Slainte Fitness Center – located at our office and reimbursed by our insurance.
- Our Wellness Programs and Independence Blue Cross Wellness partner together to provide a vast array of wellness seminars and health screenings, including flu shots and an on-site mammogram van.
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $1,500 per 12-month period for approved undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
- Insurance, Claims, and Technology self-study programs paid at 100 percent for study materials, half-day study time, exams, plus additional monetary incentives up to $33,000 per person for completing insurance, claims and
technology designations and certifications.
- Personal Development Center courses offered on premises by People’s College at no cost to you. We offer 300+ courses per year.
- Company internal job posting program provides people the opportunity to post for available positions based on qualifications.
- Community events: golf team, basketball team, Bring Your Child to Work Day, company holiday party, Children’s Holiday party, two holiday receptions, softball team, in-line hockey team, prayer group, Leadership Outreach and more.
- FREE LUNCH each day and complimentary coffee/tea service.
- FREE Parking.
- Casual dress year round.
- Thirty-five hour standard work week.
- Smoke-free campus for all employees and visitors.